Saturday, May 9, 2009

The Witch's Song.

It's the sensation of being left out. Not by anyone, but by that place where I truly belong. It's excruciating. Knowing that this isn't where I'm supposed to be. I don't ask to be something more, I ask to be something different. Something... otherworldly.

I want to live in the dark, if that what suits me.
I'd cast spells or grow fangs if I have to.
I want to wish I were special, and be shown that I really am.
Otherwise I think I'm done being hopeful.

All the disappointments I can't bear.
All the thoughts that I'm just ordinary.

Doesn't it kill, when you know you're just stuck here?
That you're doing the things they say you should do when you know it's not what you're supposed to?

All the witches, the vampires and night creatures.
All the intensity, the adventure and the sensation.
Sometimes I wish I live in this world people created, to realize that they're actually real.

I don't ask to be something more.
I ask to be someone different.

0 comments: