Saturday, May 2, 2009

Saturday Night Mood Swings

20.37
Bored. Typing. Blah. Saturday nights are overrated.

20.42
Does anyone ever got tired of asking too much? I do. I think I had too much expectations on things that I became easily disappointed. Then I've got too much disappointment, it's easy to make myself numb.

20.46
Thanks you've been fuel for thought, now I'm more lonely than before but that's ok. I've just read and made another stupid love song. -Amiel

21.07
Tried to access getjar.com but didn't succeed. My mom wants to download ebuddy for her new cellphone : Nokia E75. Hmm. What is it about Nokia that I don't like? I don't know, their cellphones never get me really excited. Unlike my current one, Sony Ericsson s500i that had me going for weeks before I finally have it. Now I'm passionate about Xperia. ha!

21.23
Browsed through series of print ads in DeviantArt. Phew, these people are amazing! Mine was N-O-T-H-I-N-G compared to theirs.



random favourites
(click for details)

Sometimes I wonder if I'm ever gonna be good enough to make money from graphic designing. After all, I never really get the proper course for it. Ah, what am I gonna do with my life????

22.00
Chatting with one of my best friends about men. Found out that men are all evil. And so are women. Ah well, to quote Hugh Grant in Two Weeks Notice : "Nobody wants to live with a saint! Saints are boring!"

22.07
Realized that I haven't been truly happy in a while.

22.38
Realized how different is my life today than it was a few years back.

22.54
Having a chat with one of my classmates about conspiracy theories. Sick topic to be talking about, I know. Whatever. I think there's too much we don't know about, it's not fair to be pointing fingers. Having been learning the works of media for the past two years, I know for sure not to trust it.
When you trust the television
What you get is what you got
'Cause when they own the information
Oh, they can bend it all they want.
-John Mayer

23.28
Getting a bit sleepy. My head's starting to act up. The conversation's beginning to drift off to something less serious and eventually misleading.

23.55
Really considering to hit the bed.

00.04
It's no longer Saturday night. I'm signing off.

2 comments:

R said...

Nah, you'll strike gold from graphic designing someday. Kalo kuliah komvis udah keliatan kok huehehehehe..

-R

Kalista Cendani said...

whoa. it's really nice coming from you. hahahaa

gw cm bisa "amiiiinnn"