Saturday, November 29, 2008

those awful words..

Too many things I tried to post lately that none of them actually get posted. For the first time in my life, I feel like I have so many things to say but no one would listen. I have wisdom to share, I have questions I want answered, but no one is there.
What is it about my words? Are they too insignificant? Don't I play a role in somebody's life? An irreplaceable spot that someone would miss once it's gone?
Or am I just a line in everybody's book, just bound to be read and then forgotten once the next line appears?
I feel so small.
I miss you.
Too badly that it scars me.
I miss someone who would listen. Not those who cover their ears and pretend no one's talking. Why did you close your door for me? I'm still here. I don't plan on going anywhere.
I miss you.
I miss you.
I miss you.
How many times do I have to chant until you come back up to the door and open it again?
I miss you.
I miss you.
I miss you.

0 comments: