Monday, November 10, 2008

have you ever taken anything for granted?

One of the natures of human being is disregarding what they have until they realized it's gone.

There's been zillions of proof backing up this theory. I don't need to mention them one by one. It's physically impossible. I just need to understand why do we bare such curse. I've been in this position from time to time, fortunately not so often. And now I'm trying to cherish what I have the best I could so that I don't regret anything in the future. What I wanna ask you is, have you ever be in this position and you try everything to get it back?

If your answer is yes,
1. would you disregard the fact that what you're trying to get back is already retrieved by another person?
2. if you would, wouldn't you like to know how is it feel to be that other person?
3. do you HONESTLY think you will succeed, acting the way you are?

I'm not trying to be the judge of it all because I'm no saint, I'm no wiseman. As you might already notice in my blog I often question things that bother me. So these are just a series of rhetorical questions. I'm not trying to make anyone feel bad, and if someone's offended by this, do forgive me. I don't mean any harm.


Imagine :
letting go is the easiest thing a human have in his nature.

0 comments: