Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Science of Sleep

I realized I've talked about mornings several times before. I wonder why.

Today I woke up with the strangest feeling. I know I dreamed about him, but I can't put my finger on it. What was it? Was he holding me in my dream? Was I holding him? Was there a fight? Hm. No, I don't think there was a fight. It's like a feel-good dream, the kind when you wake up you would try hard to remember but never really get there.

Hm. Are dreams supposed to come true? For so many years I've stopped believing that dreams could be telling the future or something. For me, dreams are our interpretations of how things should be or will be. They're your inner voices, that come to life when all of your other senses are asleep. Maybe dreams are where your conscience lies. Where that tiny little rush you call intuition takes control. The voices you should be listening to.

I don't know, I've been feeling freakish lately. I've woken up startled several time this week and I never seem to get a good sleep even though I've slept for, like, 8 hours a day.

What is this feeling?



note : I've been admiring this helmet he bought me yesterday. With Marv on it. ;)

0 comments: