Friday, April 24, 2009

Ms. Cristina Yang

Cristina : *sobs* hi, Yang.
Yang : what's with the face? You're not gonna whine to me, are you?
Cristina : Yang, I have a heart.
Yang : Well, I do too, it's the size of my fist, located in my left chest and it's beating.
Cristina : I don't know where my heart's located. Because when it's hurt, it aches everywhere.
Yang : believe me, it's the size of your fist, located in your left chest and hopefully it is beating otherwise I'd be talking to a zombie.
Cristina : why are you so insensitive?
Yang : why are you such a whiny little baby?
Cristina : in case you didn't know, I'm giving you ability to feel.
Yang : well in case you didn't know, I've been trying to be strong for both of us!
Cristina : a job which lately you haven't been so good at!


Cristina : oh, Yang. What are we getting ourselves into?
Yang : ... Life.

0 comments: