Saturday, December 6, 2008

Fatamorgana.

What is the purpose of love stories? Is it to make us--me, in essence--hopeful? Hopeful for what? Such stories?

Bull****
No such thing ever happens. No knight in shinning-armor, no true love that lasts until the end of time. Heck, no ever-so-charming 17 year old vampire that comes to your bedroom every night watching you sleep and making sure nothing bad comes your way.

I hate a perfect love story.
and I think I've grown more skeptical each day.

The more I see it in movies and read in books, the more I believe that's where they belong. Stories. Folklores. Fairy tales.

Real life are for heartbreaks and, well, maybe something that lasts a little while.

So there's that.
An ending for today.
Sleep tight, dreamers.


Imagine :
I live in one of L.J. Smith's books. :)

0 comments: