Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tuesday at Home

12.14
Looklet-ing all morning. Haven't eat yet, starving but unmotivated. It's gonna be a loooong day. I haven't even got out of bed. Too lazy? Or too bummed?


something I made last night


12.19
Crap. I think I'm just gonna take a shower and watch some DVDs.

12.27
Hesitated to take a shower due to a text in my inbox. Hoaaa. I feel like I could easily plant my head in a sewer. Where's my Patronus spell when I need it?

12.31
Ran into one of my friends' blogs. I saw he replied my comment on his post. It was nothing special, really. But somehow I found it soothing. And of course the song playing in his page doesn't suck either. I should take a shower.

12.41
Still haven't got out of bed. HUARRGGGHHH. GERAAHHH. *maki2an*. Feeling stupid. COME ON KALISTA! GET UP! YOU'RE GONNA LOOK LIKE A SAD PUPPY SITTING THERE ALL DAY! DO SOMETHING!

13.14
Ok. I took a shower. What now?

13.29
pret.

13.51
Watched the ending of You've Got Mail in HBO and wept. Definitely have to go to ITC and buy the dvd.

14.04
Turns out I can't. :(

14.34
Flicking through the channels absent-mindedly. Found Murder She Wrote, but then again, absent-mindedly. Genuinely bored. I want to watch You've Got Mail. I already had Seven Pounds in the player but can't seem to play it. I want You've Got Maiiiiiillll.

14.56
I really wish I could drive. And to that effect, I really wish I had my own car.

16.06
Just came back from ITC. Hahahahahaha. Now I can watch You've Got Mail. I also bought Slumdog and The Class. Yay!

18.57
Just came back from watching YGM and Friends. Huff. I think it's time I stop this.

0 comments: