Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Life?

At some point, something got me thinking; what do I do when future hits me? I dreamed so much about growing older, graduating from college, getting a job, doing great in it, get married, have children and so on. I even talked about it sometime, planned things. But then I get to the point where I list the things I'm gonna miss. Surprisingly, my house was on the top of the list.
Gosh, I love my house. The way the sun shines on parts of it. The antique furniture I always think of having too many. The way it smells really weird on account of my 5 cats and the air-freshener's scent bumping together.
How I always see my Dad sleeping on the couch downstairs early in the morning because he always wakes up around 5 or 6 but got nothing to do.
How sometimes I heard my housekeepers setting things up at 4.30.
How the house always seems noisier in the afternoon after my brother comes home from school and how he sometimes bother me when I'm alone in my room when actually he just wanted to check up on me, making sure everything's alright. Oh, I'm beginning to like him.


my brother, who, in my opinion, is too involved with his computer

How I know I put everything in my room, how it became my world. There's the scribbles and graffiti on my wall, things people wrote when they were here. There's the new Marvin the Martian helmet my bf just bought me. My books, each of them have stories that are really close to my heart. My artworks, cheap-ish but my mom always holds dear. My HUGE window people always so fascinated about, through which I can see the tower of my neighbourhood's mosque.


my room, and its excessive windows

and of course, I gonna miss my family. I've negotiated with myself if I could possibly still live with them after I'm married, but it's unlikely.
I hate growing old. I wanna just stay exactly like this. I'm scared shitless of moving on, and I can see in my parents eyes, they're scared too. I think I'm scared of losing them as much as they're scared of losing me, and to my misery, I think I may have sped things up for them.


my parents.

It's funny how you can resent your family and still love them with all your heart. I don't resent my family. And I should stop complaining about it.

Worse comes to worst, if I don't move on, everything around me is going to. So there's absolutely no point of staying. It's pretty sad.