Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I'm NOT my mistakes.

I know i've done a lot of bad things to people and to me.
I've hurt hearts.
I've done what I thought was right for me, regardless of anyone else's feelings.

but I'm NOT my mistakes.
I deserve to have a second chance, hell, I'm determined to have it.
And if I have to cry a thousand river, shed gallons of blood or rip my heart apart, then I'll go through with it.



Because my second chance came like a blessing in the form of a young man that feels like my other half. He's not just a boyfriend, he's a part of me.
He thinks he has hurt me several times, but the truth is he only made my heart a little bit stronger each day.
I don't need him to trust me, because I know I can trust myself.
I'm not afraid to love him excessively because i believe he deserves every love that i have to give. And if he fears that i might do stupid things, then i'll say he's blind.

Loving isn't giving everything you have, but giving what's best in you.
So in order to do that, I have to be the best of myself.

I'm not a fool.
I don't waste second chances.
Especially not you.
Sometimes I hope there's a bigger word than LOVE because love just doesn't describe how i feel.


PS. Guess What.

2 comments:

God of War said...

ahahahaha...

God of War said...

Sayang Kalista Cendani Wirjaatmadja