Sunday, August 2, 2009

Pandora's Box

Oh, heck. I've been holding in the urge to complain for quite some time and face it, I'm not perfect. My life isn't.
You know, I do really feel like I'm Alice. Lost in a world she doesn't understand, bitching and complaining, and sounding like a snob, bossing around every weird creature she comes across. Like Crazy Mad-Hatter who thinks everyday's worth celebrating for the vague reason that it's NOT his birthday. Maybe I should do that. Celebrate the days I feel unloved.
Oh, how I reach this crazy state of discomfort--yet again? I just wanna eat my body alive, you know. Yeah, and watching "His Just NOT That Into You" is clearly not helping at all. Now I just wish I have an Alex around so I can ask him things I should know about a man. So unrealistic, for I know every man is as good as jerks like he said, and he's just gonna be one of them anyway.
I've never been this harsh in my posts before,... or have I? Ah, what do you care? You're just a server, you can't talk back. Anybody who reads this probably just has nothing better to do and they're not gonna talk back either.
Well, what do you know? I guess this is my way of celebrating my crappy day. Which is pretty much 364 days in a year. Not to exaggerate. This is just how low I feel.

4 comments:

R said...

You'll feel better* if you start designing tees based on everything associated with "Communication" in order to be sold to raise funds for this year's Kom Nite.

Trust me, we're all waiting for you:)

-R: Live Long & Prosper

*) Or you can always watch UP instead.

Resti said...

ah life does suck!
i hate to read this and slightly knowing there's nothing i can do. hmmmmmmpprrtt. love u hun. just hang on, whatsoever's happening there.

Kalista Cendani said...

@R : oh well, I think yeah. I should really get on to that. :) OH YES I WILL MY FRIEND. You'll get some serious designs soon.
and UP is on my list for tomorrow. 3D. Yay!

@Resti *oh what do you know, both your names started with an R*
I'm hangin. At least till the thread got so thin and snap.

R said...

GREAT.

UP is damn good, It made my eyes red 3 times. I also watched it in 3D, but in EX.

I can't stop listening to the soundtrack!

-R: Live Long & Prosper